Sunday, July 26, 2009

POTTER'S HAND

During our Medical Mission! Shampooing the Kids to take out the LICE
Clif in Tandag, Philippines giving words of encouragement and testimony!!


We had great time together with my hubby yesterday, we talked many things and plans. Right after our dinner he told me to settle my self early because we are going to have our prayer time. Well, that was about 8 so I quickly rush to the washroom and prepare my self. He told me I am going to lead the worship, I hurried up took our list of songs. I got some songs for our praise and worship. We sang three songs and then after that I thought we finish. Suddenly spirit leads me to sing this Potter's Hand. When I started to sing I felt God's hand touching my heart and my hubby!! As we continue singing this song the spirit moves and we could not even pronounce the words well because we start crying and thanking God for all His marvelous deeds, We couldn't stop singing this song until we just felt God's vision and revelations to us. My hubby I , knelt down and we give our hearts and surrender our lives to Him. It was very great and wonderful to be in God's presence. Nothing else can satisfy us only JESUS. When he asked me to lead the prayer, God revealed His word in Joshua 1:8-9. We are all overwhelmed and comforted because He knows our heart's desires. We know that He joined our hand together for great purpose and great commission while we stay here in Thailand. We know that God will use us in His mighty power to establish His Kingdom in this place or wherever He brings us.


Potter's Hand
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour I know for sure, all of my days are held in your hands, crafted into your perfect plan You gently call me into your presence guiding me by Your Holy Spirit Teach me dear Lord to live all of my life through Your eyes I'm captured by Your holy calling Set me apart, I know you're drawing me to yourself Lead me Lord I pray Chorus: Take me, Mould me, use me, fill me I give my life to the Potter's hand Call me, guide me, lead me, walk beside me I give my life to the Potter's hand you gentlly call me into your presence guidin me by your holy spirit teach me dear lord to live through your eyes i'm captured by you holy calling set me apart, I know your drawing me to yourself lead me lord i pray.

2 comments:

teJan said...

oh.. how i love this song;) always got tears on my eyes everytime;) Have a blessed wek dear;)

Genefaith said...

Nice me na babd experience...

I have a tag for you my..kalingawi ni para dili ka katulog sa school..he..he..[URL=http://www.postsmile.com/][IMG]http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/117.gif[/IMG][/URL]
http://www.genejostory.com/2009/07/glimpse-of-my-better-half.html

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration